June 1, 2008

June Has Arrived!!

Today was such a nice day for weather.. The sun was out and it was a bright day all around.. I even got out and got some Vit D.. Much needed..

I woke up to this loud knock at my door, while I was sleeping I rolled over to see who it was this time.. OMG OMG it was Jake.. He came down to surprise me.. And he did do a very good job at his surprise cause I had not a clue he was coming down.. Brightened the hell out of my day I tell you!! I was in the best mood I have been in for days.. Thanks Honey!! That's it, you must come more to see your Princess..
I just ended the day chilling watching TV and talking on the phone to family..

1 comment:

Somer Love said...

So how long you think yo are going to be in there? I am glad yo had a great surprise!!!!