I have been out of the hospital for a week now... I still fell alright. I started a study on Monday with a nebulized inhaler.. Its called aztreonam.. It is something that I will nebulize 3 times a day and it takes 2-3 min to fully nebulize.. It has its own nebulizing machine called an e-flow.. So far I really like everything about it.. I hope that it will keep me out of the hospital longer..
We were able to make it to the dog park today for a little bit.. It was nice to get out somewhere besides the hospital.. Ziggy is happy now too..
Next weekend is my Cystic fibrosis Fundraiser.. My great friend Mandy and her Sister Megan is putting on Barrel Racing Jackpot.. All the proceeds go directly to the CF foundation in hopes that they will find a cure.. We will present the money at Taste of Salt Lake.. Which is a silent action to raise money for CF.. I know we will do real good.. I cant wait to post the results of this event..
No comments:
Post a Comment