My Sister & I After Banquet

Today is my two months since my transplant and I am still kicking major butt.. I feel real good and I know my pft's are going to be in the 60"s.. That would be so so cool.. Somer says I will fly past 100%, wow wouldn't that be something.. Anything is possible..
Last Wednesday we went to a banquet dinner for my sister and her barrel racing club.. She won her first buckle and at the end of the awards they announced the most improved rider, well she won another buckle for that.. She was super exited and she was smiling from ear to ear.. We ate dutch oven for dinner.. SSOOO good.. I made Jake come too.. It was so good to see him again.. We got to go and see his mom too.. She was excited to see me, we just hung out for a little bit and then went to the dinner.. I have not had dutch oven since I moved to SL.. One year ago.. I cant believe I have lived here a year.. During the wait for my call it seemed so long and it was the longest wait I have ever had.. But now that I am done with the wait time is going by a little faster..
Its now Saturday and Cj is coming over for dinner.. I think she is taking me shopping.. We have not really hung out for a long time.. Too long.. It seems at the time of my transplant
everyone got sick.. So I have not been able to see many of my friends.. Its a good thing I saw Jake Wednesday cause he is sick today.. He had to leave work.. Oh my just talked to him and he almost got in a wreck today.. A big truck almost t-boned him.. That would be terrible.. I'm pretty sure I would come apart with out him right now..
So on Tuesday I have a broncoscopy to check for rejection.. I'm sure things are great.. And just in case i do have rejection I will do a 3 day coarse of IV steroids.. That most always does the trick and gets rid of the rejection.. I was having heartburn everyday and night so last Monday in clinic they put me on another drug for that and It has seems to be doing the trick.. I have only had heartburn once since.. We will see what Tuesday brings and I will update you all.. Until then I hope you all have a good weekend.. Enjoy what heat is left.. Cause the snow will be coming soon..
Love you all
T

3 comments:
WOW!!! You just keep amazing me with all of your progress since your transplant. I can't believe it has been two months. You are doing so awesome PFT's 54% and they just keep improving WOW!!!! Keep up the great work.
110 here we come!!
You look AWESOME T!
You look great T--happy 2 months!!!
Post a Comment