March 18, 2009

What next

Its Wednesday and still no results.. They want to do another biopsy.. Dr. Cahill wants to do everything to keep me out of the OR.. I also want to do everything to keep me out of the OR.. I at least have a view out my room window.. The air sucks though.. So not much to look at other than crappy air..
My buddy Will is also in the hospital.. Teri and Angel came to visit yesterday.. Than later Tom came and brought me dinner.. It was tasty.. Thanks for doing that you are all so wonderful.. I hope all goes well with Will.. He is strong he will pull through this..
Just thought I would update you all.. Even though there is nothing to update you on..
Take Care
Love T

1 comment:

Emilee said...

I'm sorry you havent gotten any results yet. I hope they can figure out what is going and get it taken care of.