March 27, 2010

No Sleep...

I can not sleep so I though I would just go ahead and do the 2nd installment of the catching up on my life.. So i took a little road trip to New Mexico for a short while.. I took some pictures on the way just to get a glimpse of the weather difference in the states.. Some are not that great cause of coarse I forgot my real camera.. So I had to resort to my phone..

This is going through Price Canyon.. It is always a pretty canyon to drive through..
This is Moab.. I love that place!!
The Famous Arch.. Cant go wrong there... right??!!

This is Durango Colorado.. I love Colorado.. I could easily live there...

I went over to my cousins house and discovered she also has her boyfriends dogs.. This dog right below he is giving away.. ya just giving her away.. I would love to have her.. She is a fawn Pitt.. She is so beautiful ans so sweet.. she will crawl right in your lap and lick you to death.. They just don't like her i guess but I LOVE her.. If there was a way to take her I would... You all know what happens when I have my heart set on something.. I don't give up that easily.. LOL Her name is Isis.. you say it like iceis

This is Blade.. I really like him.... but so do they!!! He is also beautiful!!

His poor little nose got sunburned... So on goes the doggy sunscreen..

No comments: