April 12, 2011
ZZZZzzzz
Well it has been sooo long from when I wrote in here last that I thought I would go ahead and try out this 30 day blog challenge that everyone is doing.. I don't want to do the exact same one so I am kinda making a mix of my own.. I will have alot of time to blog in the next little while. I have been feeling under the weather for a couple weeks. I went to clinic and I blew a 47%. That number totally freaked me out. Do that same day I had a Bronchoscopy done to see what was going on inside. Nothing grew back in the culture. Well that was a week ago this last Monday. We thought it might be a case of rejection. So I went back to clinic this last Monday the 11th. Dr Cahill said that I have pneumonia. So I had a Pic line placed and for now I am doing home I.V meds with 2 other new antibiotics oral. So that leaves me not feeling the best. Gotta love the Cipro.. UG.. I will go back this coming Monday to see if there has been any improvements in my lung function.. I hope so.. I will be knocking that 47 out of the field soon and be back up to the 90 range!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment