May 11, 2008

Long Time Gone..

Where do I start oh my this may take a couple of entries to catch up on all the action.. So I left you all hanging by explaining that I just couldn't get feeling better and it was continuing to get worse..
So on Wed the 30th I went to clinic and the pain that I was having in both lower lobes was claimed as pleurisy pains.. So I just went home on pain meds to get me through the weekend.. I had scheduled to come back to clinic on the following Wed and I was planning on coming in for the normal 2 weeks.. By Friday i was thinking maybe I should call and go in on Monday.. Well By Sunday I knew for sure I was going to go in on Monday.. So I called first thing in the morning to get in..
As I was packing my bags Monday I was reaching to get my shirt and something popped and it hurt like mad.. I knew there was no way that I was going to try to drive myself to the hospital so I called my friend CJ and she was not around so I told Chad that he was the one on dutie.. Luckily he was off from work doing errands.. So he was right there.. In the middle of chad picking me up Cj had received my message and had called me back.. I told her Chad was there so she just decided to meet us up at the hospital..
I hurt to bad to do my pft's so I just got sent right up to my room.. My friends stayed all day and just made sure I was getting settled in okay..


Well i need to go lay down cause I'm kinda hurting so I will finish when I wake up..

No comments: