After I got settled in everyone went home to catch some sleep for themselves.. I watched TV for a while and slept the rest of the night.. I woke up fairly early cause I couldn't sleep through the side ache.. I was just getting through second treatment of the day and all of the sudden I went to move and my side hurt so freaking bad.. I told my therapist Steve that something was not right I couldn't breathe.. I started to hyper ventilate and that lead to a panic attack which lead to the uncontrollable cry you cant catch your breath in the first place.. UUGG!! So my first reaction was to call my mom.. Well that's kinda hard to do when you cant talk cause there is so much stuff going on, so I handed the phone to Steve and he explained to mom what was going on.. In the meanwhile Steve was placing the O2 meter on my finger to see where my oxygen was at.. In the corner of my eye I saw 58.. Whoa 58 that's like unconscious numbers I thought.. I guess a body can hold up to more than we think or expect it to..
After about a half hour of calming down I fell asleep on the Bipap machine.. (a little mask that goes over your nose to help you breathe) I just slept away for a couple of hours till I woke up to mom And Ellis coming into my room.. I remember them walking in and setting down and the look on my moms face.. That was the first emergency call from the hospital that she has ever had.. And she lives 2 hours away so you can imagine the drive down waiting to see what the crap was really going on..
I woke up a little more so I could actually talk to mom and Ellis.. They chatted for a while and I told them it was okay they could go down stairs and eat.. They both were starving and had not eaten since early morning..
1 comment:
Hey girlie,
How are you feeling today? I hope you start to feel better soon. :( Do you think you'll have to stay longer than the 2 weeks since you're in so much pain? I'm coming in saturday so if you feel up to it you should run away for a little bit and come visit me. I think Christine is working that day so maybe you can kidnap her too and come visit. ;) I'll send a mass text out when I know my room number cuz I won't be able to have my phone cuz it will mess with my heart monitor. If you're up to it I will try to come up this week to visit. Text me and let me know. :) Feel better! :)
Post a Comment