November 4, 2008

Winter

We are already into November, can you believe it.. The new president has been elected.. Seriously where is the time going??
I still feel good.. yea!! I have clinic on Monday, I'm excited to see what my PFT's are after 2 weeks.. I hope they are in the 50's.. I have not seen that number in like 10 years.. That's a long time.. I wonder if my legs will remember how to run after so long.. f coarse I wont be running for a while.. I have to get my muscles bake up.. They are getting there a little more each week.. During my workout my O2 level was 94.. It keeps getting better each week as well.. My weight is the same.. I just cant seem to gain anymore weight.. Hmmmm.. I think I will ask about my night tube feeds.. Maybe I can start them up.. Eat while I sleep!! LOL..
well I'm going to bed.. Get to get up in the morning for rehab.. Its not to bad now that I can do it..

Love all
T

2 comments:

Will's family said...

Tanya
I can't believe how well you're doing!! You keep doing what you're doing. What do you do every day? Do you exercise all the time? Are you eating lots and lots? Well, I just can't get enough of your news. Stay strong and stay healthy.
Love you
Terri

Chad S said...

2 flights of stairs...that's what we want to see :)

keep kickin ass and takin names and we'll be here waitin for you

Love wade and chad