So I was reading my friend Jackie's blog and come to find out she tagged me.. So here we go time for some fun..
4 FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
A. Reba
B. Gray's
C. CMT top 20 count down
D. Private Practice
4 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
A. Chilies
B. Red Robin, (love the fries)
C. Sushi
D. Applebees
4 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
A. Went to last day of Rehab
B. Wrapped Christmas presents
C. Watched Illusionist
D. Looked at Christmas lights
4 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
A. Christmas
B. Family coming for a visit
C. New House
D. Moving Home
4 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
A. A new Horse
B. New Car
C. CF standing for Cure Found
D. Gas lower then 1.43
4 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER:
A. Crunchy Snow
B. Frosty Trees
C. Christmas Treats
D. Snow Angles
4 PEOPLE I TAG:
A. Somer
B. Natilie
C. Lisa
D. Will and Family
No comments:
Post a Comment