December 7, 2008

P*A*R*T*Y*

So I had my New Lungs Party this weekend.. It was fun!! I had a bunch of my friends come and celebrate the gift of a new life.. Prayers went out to the donor family who is having a very different look on the holiday season..
We had alot of food to eat up at the party and we played a lot of pool.. There were alot of pictures taken so as soon as I get them back I will post a few of them.. My best friend Sarah came who has had her new lungs for a year now.. She is having a year anniversary on Monday to celebrate.. She is having an Open House and she has asked me to post it so who ever wants to come celebrate with her is welcome.. So if you want to come email me and I will get you the info you need.. I know its only a day away.. daizy_711@yahoo.com

I am still doing very good.. I am now strong enough I can climb stairs again.. its cool I take stairs now all the time if they are there.. I'm like a workout junkie now.. lol I think its from not being able to do stuff like that and now I can, so I love doing it all.. I mean all!!

1 comment:

Somer Love said...

Can't wait to see pics! Wish I could of been there!

XO