I hope everyone had a great and safe new year.. We went snowmobiling all day up in the mountains.. It was fun.. We started up the trail and drove up the mountain for a while.. We were almost to the top and my machine quit and would not start.. So we just put in new spark plugs.. In 5 minutes we were on our way.. We finally got up to the cabin and ate lunch and sat by the fire.. It got pretty toasty so we decided it was time to get going again.. We rode a couple more hours till we were at the very top of the mountain.. (I will get pics soon) We left at 10:30 and didn't get back till 6:30.. So it was a long day.. But a fun long day.. My cousin Rj and I were the only ones that didn't get our sleds stuck.. I'm glad for that cause I'm sure not big enough to pull them out.. After we got home we just hung out here at the house.. We all had our glass of whine to bring in the new year.. then my friend CJ came over and we ended up at our friend Roberts house.. We hung out and just before we were about to fall asleep we had Robert bring us home.. It was real late. We didn't get home till like 3:30.. We went right to sleep as soon as we got home.. I woke up at nine to take my pills and then went back to sleep for a lil bit..
Today we are celebrating my brother Tyler's birthday.. So we are having a good dinner and having a lil party tonight.. Jake hopefully is coming up for it.. If he don't then I will have to kick his butt.. Cause I can do that now.. I'm the boss here don't he know that.. lol
Well I guess better go get ready for tonight..
Love all
T
2 comments:
Happy New Year T!! Love ya lots!
Tanya, I am so excited for you. I just got your blog from someone at the U. I have been wondering how things went with your transplant. I was in when you got the call. I have to say I sent many prayers your way and I am so happy for you. You so deserve it. I am happy I can keep tabs on you through this. I have a blog too, if you want to check it out. Its private so I need your email. My email is tigger_babe32@hotmail.com Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment