January 15, 2009

4 Months

I have to start off with saying its my 4 month post transplant today.. Im doing great.. I go to clinic on the 21 of this month.. All will be well Im sure!!

Sometimes I have to ask myself why?? Why do the people who have the biggest hearts have the hard time making life work.. Its always the ones that work the hardest that get crap in return.. The ones that don't work to make life happen always get a free ride it seems..
My best friend in the whole world I call her my sister.. She has the hardest time in some categories.. She deserves the best and she seemed to have had the best only to have everything fall apart in a matter of minutes.. We have spent time taking care of each other so when one is in trouble we are there for each other.. Only this time I really cant do that much for her but just be there.. I want to so much more and it's driving me crazy that I cant.. Why do people have to go through hurdles and more hurdles.. I think all that we have been through so far in life is enough that we have grown to be who we are.. Apparently we are supposed to grow more than the normal person.. We have learned more in life than most people learn in their life time.. Since we have already been down that road we should be able to live the rest of our lives just soaking up the gift of life..
I myself am greatfull in the life I am living right now.. I have Jake in my life and I could not ask for more right now.. I am blessed that he can grow with me through this journey.. We are looking for a house we can start our lives in.. There are a couple of houses he is checking into.. We have looked at a few.. None of them are right for us.. But there will be that one that is the one.. Hopefully soon..
Well I'm off to bed.. Talk to you all later..
T

2 comments:

Somer Love said...

4 months!!!! So Awesome! are you getting use to the regime yet?

I am SO happy for you and Jake! I miss ya and love ya lots!

XOXOOXOX

Will's family said...

Hey girl
So many wonderful things that are happening in your life and you deserve every one of them. Jake's a darn lucky guy, I hope he knows that.
I will pray for your friend for whatever she needs to help her through this.
Love you lots
Terri