The Mass
I went to clinic yesterday.. I am happy to report that the mass has gone down from the last CT scan.. So we are going to continue with IV meds for another month.. My weight is going up at a slow rate, but at least it is going up.. I blew a 74 on my PFT's.. That is my high so far.. Its nice weather so I can start and exercise out side.. Yeah that is so good, I've been waiting for this weather to warm up.. By getting more exercise i hope it will improve my pft's and make my lungs stronger.. We are on a great roll and I hope it stays that way..
5 comments:
Tanya, I am so happy for you! I am glad the mass is shrinking and hope it continues too. You are amazing! Keep working hard.
1 month isn't so bad keep your chin up!! I hope it is completely gone next time! Yay for a 74!!!!
You Rock
74!! Good thing that's not measuring alcohol! Great Job T!!!
What fantastic news! I was so good to see you in clinic on Monday. Sorry we couldn't hook up later on in the day but Will had to go in the hospital for a couple of days. You looked so great with your punk'd up hair. You always look great though.
A 74% ===WOW. We loved the pictures of you and your horse. Things are looking better and better. See you soon I hope
Love ya lots
Terri
That is so wonderful! I am glad that it seems to be going away!!! :) You are such a trooper!
Post a Comment