April 5, 2009

Well yesterday was a little warmer then it has been the last week.. Kait and I went to dinner at Iggy's.. It was okay.. We wanted to go to Wingers but the wait was too long and we were hungry.. So Iggy's it was.. We ordered our food and I got the Cajun pasta knowing it was going to be spicy, but not that spicy.. I was breathing fire by the time we were done.. I went through 3 DR Peppers trying to tone down the hotness.. Well we were on our was out and we were almost to the car and the next thing i knew i was on the ground.. Yup I fell off the curb.. My purse went flying in to the MUDD puddle and my food went flying and the container was all cracked with food hanging out the side.. Ya I was REALLY hoping no one saw.. Kait helped me up.. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.. We had to sit in the car cause I seriously could not stop laughing.. I ripped my pants too.. I was kinda mad about that... Oh well.. Kait and I are still laughing.. It happend so fast I scared her she thought I broke something.. Sarah (Kaits mom) is just getting over breaking her ankle twice.. So I'm really glad that was not the case..

Kait and I are watching movies all day.. Sarah will be home tomorrow.. In a bit we are going to clean our cars..

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That story sounds like my life. And I hear ya on Winger's vs. Iggy's. Glad that you are doing well! Love ya