September 14, 2009

Hoping

One year ago I was practically living in the hospital knowing that one day my whole life was going to change.. The problem was that I didn't know exactly when.. The hospital made me feel safe so I didn't mind being there at all.. In fact that were I wanted to be.. I know that sounds funny to someone that has never spent much time in a hospital.. It even sounded strange to my own family..
My friends and a family were up visiting me.. We were just hanging on to another day.. I was doing 5 to 6 treatments a day just to be able to keep on breathing.. I weighed 121 lbs.. But it was all water weight due to the steroids that I was on.. That is a miserable feeling, being full of fluids and not being able to move around much.. So I would just lay in bed and watch movies and t.v shows.. I think we had ordered dinner from pizza hut that evening.. We got the pasta that I so frequently ordered.. I ate till I was full and then I fell asleep for a little bit..

Well I will tell you a little more about my life changing moment in a few.. Till then I hope you are having a great day!!

No comments: