September 7, 2009

Labor Day

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! We all had a good one here.. We had the barrel race benefit on Friday, we raised close to $3000.00 dollars.. I think that is great.. We grew from last year and I'm sure we will continue to grow through out the years.. I will post pics on here as soon as Mandy gets them to me.. I may have a video of my first barrel run in 6 years.. Super cool!!! I had an awesome run.. It was a great 16 seconds of my life!! Everyone had a great time.. It is so laid back.. We are not there to win its all about FUN and raising awareness!!

Saturday and Sunday was just kind of a chill couple of days.. I did not do to much, but a little shopping. Today was a fun day.. I went to the Idaho state fair up in Blackfoot.. I love that fair.. We had some friends that are in the horse races up there and they did good..

Wed is clinic day.. We are doing all the yearly tests.. Can you believe it has been a year almost.. WOW!!!! Well I'm going to get to bed.. I have a big day tomorrow..

Love lots
T

No comments: