May 26, 2010

88

So it was a great day at clinic today!! Everything went very well.. Yes I blew an 88!! whoop whoop!! can you believe that.. I barley can... On a lower note my heart has been beating off track every now and then in a very fast rate.. I have been placed on a 24 hour 30 day monitor to record any off rhythm beats.. It is a very cool little device really....

On an even lower note.. I just got word that we have lost a friend that was our neighbor and a partner in the horse racing business... Dennis.. He was up at the track exercising his horses and he had a sever accident that took his life.. He will be missed...

So there you have it... Great day turned into a sad day....

Be safe everyone and have a great week..

Loves T

No comments: