May 29, 2010

Hmmmm...

Wow what a hard few days it has been for the whole town of Lewiston... How something can be so sudden and so permanent.. It's just like yesterday we were putting in the irrigation system for ours and Dennis's crops... Today he is still gone.. It still seems so unreal.. When it is your time to go there is no getting out of it... But Dennis went doing what he loved and that was riding his horses and getting them ready for the track.. In fact today was the day of the race that his 2 horses qualified for.. It was held in Pocatello.. I think the whole crowd was there to watch his horses run.. It was the most amazing thing ever... Both his horses were in the same race and they got 1st and 2nd place.. I could feel Dennis watching them run.. Those horses ran for him.. It was a very emotional moment for everyone especially for the Family.. For the win picture they had both horses in it.. Usually they just put the 1st place winner in.. But in this special case they made special arrangements... I was very glad that I was there to see it all happen... What a way to train those horses Dennis!!!!!

Okay I have to stop making my eyes water so I will talk about me.. As for my heart it is still randomly being tachacardia (spelling) like.. That's pretty much all that is happening with me.. I hope I will someday have something to writs about again... I'm pretty boring now days!!!! Until next time have a safe weekend!!

2 comments:

Grunged, Glittered n' Branded said...

Love you! You're so amazing! I wish I was there to see dennis's horses run! It all happened for a reason! Such an amazing thing!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just happened to run across your blog by using the next blog button up top. I have read the majority of your blog, atleast whats on the front page. I should say you are a very strong willed person! I loved the pit bulls, and Blade looked like my Nora used to look like. Nora died. She was a blue pit and she got sunburned alot on her nose, so yea, we had to keep sunscreen on her too.
Sorry about your friend Dennis.
Your blogs are written from the heart and what you feel, and i like that.