I am into my house.. Finally, and it feels so good!! I just need to figure out how in gonna decorate.. My themes for the house is.. In the living room is a country theme.. The Bathroom is ocean with white accents.. The kitchen is well I'm not sure yet, my kitchen years ago when I lived on my own was Chile peppers.. So I think ill base in on some Chile stuff.. My bedroom is safari also with white accents.. When I'm all done decorating I will post pic's to see what everyone thinks and if anyone has any great ideas please send them my way!! After I get the inside done my goal is to work on the outside until winter hits.. Cause I'm not going to work outside in the freezing cold.. My doge love the new place.. Mostly for the new smells I think.. They came to my mom's house and both of them crawled into their beds here and they are still sleeping.. Moving is tough on a dog!! hehe
Well on to decorating for a while longer today.. Hope everyone had a great Monday!!
Loves
T
1 comment:
I am so glad you are into your new place and loving it! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment