August 26, 2010

Title goes here

What a busy week, it went by so fast. I have found me a house here in L Town.. But its on my own so that all that matters to me right now.. I get the Independence that I am so craving right now.. I'm pretty sure the Park City job is not going to go through I have not heard back from them.. So on the job hunt I go again.. Man I forgot what a pain in the A this is.. Especially with not that much experience and the experience I did have was a way long time ago.. Shesh the waiting to hear back game is not so fun.. I did find another job though.. It is in Logan working at the center that takes in the disabled people and teaches them things like independent living and such.. I really like this kind of work.. I'm thinking this is what I want to get into.. For a while I wanted to get in to veterinary work.. But this kind of stuff fascinates me alot.. I have a disabled cousin that I love to be around.. Not only do you teach them things but they teach you alot in return.. They way their brain work and the things that they come up with to help them cope with things.. FASCINATING is what it is..

I'm going to be moving in to the house this weekend.. I'm so EXCITED!! It is an older house.. It was built in 1892.. It has been all re-done on the inside.. So no worries of bad things in the air that I will be breathing.. It is on a little more than half an acre so my dogs will have plenty of room to run and play with the neighbor dogs.. It is on the main street in Lewiston so I must keep them in the fence in fear they will get smucked by a car.. I will get pics on here when I move in.. All the paint is custom paint that I picked out..

I went barrel racing for the first time in over a year last Monday.. It was so much fun.. fun enough that I went again Wed night.. I cam to close coming out of the 2nd barrel that I wacked my leg on the barrel.. Now I have a cut in my lower leg to prove that I had alot of fun! LOL

Well now that I have put you to sleep I will get to bed so I can get up and go do my interview in the morning for my hopefully new job.. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Loves T

No comments: