Is the color it has been outside for a couple days now... We have snow in our mountains and I had to turn the heat on in the house... Not ready for the weather change, I am all about the sunshine year round!! Okay, ill take the snow on Christmas!! Who wouldn’t really!?
Well the only thing I have to update you with is about the culture that grew out from the lungs. It is one that is hard to treat and is resistant to most antibiotics. I am continuing with the one antibiotic that we started almost 2 weeks ago... Can’t really stop in mid treatment, even if it not helping with the new bug I have. It has a purpose some where in there... We tacked on another oral abx and not really sure that I feel that it is working... I do know that it makes everything taste like rusty metal... lol (Not that I would litterally know what that tasted like but it sounded like a good comparison to me!!) All that leads to finding foods not appealing in anyway. But I push through and eat anyway... I can NOT afford to loose anymore weight...
My picc line is working like a champ... Been running in meds constant for almost 2 weeks now with no problems! I still miss my Port though not going to lie about that. I go back to clinic Monday. I hope they have a good abx combo for the new bug...
That about wraps it all up on what has happened this last week... As for right now I think I am going to crawl in bed and hopefully wake up to sunshine tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment