September 28, 2011

Good day!

Today was a better day than yesterday! Thank goodness for that. Yesterday I was real junkie and my emotions were all over the place. My grams came over after she got home from work and she did CPT to try and loosen up all the junk. It helped, however the dogs did not like it one bit... They thought she was hurting me... Those boys were so worried. The have never saw that before.
My arm is still sore from where they placed the Picc line... I can’t remember if I mentioned the process of the Picc I had gotten Monday at clinic... If I did, just skip over this paragraph... I’m sorry for my absentmindedness at times... Well it took them over an hour to get it in... They tried 2 different places and the second spot they chose to poke me well it eventually went in... After the threaded it up my neck the first time. So they had to pull it half way out and start again... I have 2 bruises on my arm from them fishing around with it... I finally can straighten my arm all the way. Yesterday I could not because it was so sore... Like I said, today is a better day all around!!

My dad and I went to Texas Roadhouse for some great food this afternoon... I defiantly get my love for steak from him... We both had a very delish steak. Yummy!! I think it is a great way to put my weight back on!!

I do think it is time for bed and so do my boys so I think I will make this the end of entry for today!!

Until tomorrow I hope you are having a great week and enjoying the last of this nice weather!

xoxo T

No comments: