

Dang its been a bit since I have updated this.. So after 2 weeks in the hospital I just got home in time to spend my birthday with my family and friends out of the joint.. Last year I was in the joint so I was hoping this year would be a little different.. Glad it was!!.. Yesterday 7-11 (my actual b-day) my friends Ron, Amanda, and baby Brenden took me to dinner.. It was a good night..
Today we had a b-day celebration for myself and two of my friends that has a b-day this month as well.. We had a cook-out.. It was good!! I got this PINK computer bag.. Yeah now I can have something to carry my computer in instead if stuffing it in my suitcase.. Thanks Jackie!! Loves!! I got these really cool necklaces from my mom and sister, one is a symbol daughter and the other is a symbol for sister.. I got some really sweet summer clothes too.. I was glad about that cause ALL my summer clothes are missing form when I moved.. So I had no shorts, and now I do.. Good cause its hot..
My mom brought Ziggy down so he could stay with me again.. I'm not to sure how long I will be able to stay out this time.. I will do all I can to stay out, but we are having the crappy smoke from all The Cali fires.. It really raises hell with all of CF'ers and all with lung problems.. Stay inside friends...
2 comments:
hey girlie!
I'm glad you had a great birthday! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it but we should go to lunch one of these days when you are free and I am too. I hope you can stay out for awhile. You deserve it! Take care and text me so we can figure out a day to do lunch.
Much love
Tiff
You're welcome lady, hope it keeps your lappy safe!
Post a Comment