July 17, 2008

week half over

So the weather is cooling down a smidgen.. At least at night it is pleasant to be out.. Best of all we are back on Green air days.. Looks like it will be like that for the whole weekend.. That is nice than I can go out side and not be so worried of the affects is going to give me later that night.. I wish it would rain, it was real humid hear today.. I was going to send my car through the car wash but then i thought it just might rain.. So my car is still dirty with no rain.. I'm going to wash it tomorrow then it will rain, right??

I finally got my oxygen guy straightened out.. I don't know where they find these people to work for them but its like talking to a brick wall most of the time.. Then they just do what they want to anyway.. I really miss my O2 guy Jon in up home he would make sure everything was always in order.. Nope not here they come to fill your tanks when they feel the need to come, even though they know I am in the hospital for a couple of weeks.. they will come everyday and leave their " sorry we missed you" note.. Duh I'm not here don't you remember me telling you, plus I called the office as well.. I was down to my tank that goes in my car well since I am on 6 liters that tank would only last me 1 day tops with what was left in it.. So I called the office and she told me that they could only come out the next day.. UUMM did I mention my tank is on empty... So she sent someone out later last night.. ell he told me he could only fill one tank.. And he tried to take my little tank away from me.. Its not their tank to take in the first place.. He was making me so mad.. I finally said well someone better be coming out tomorrow (now today) or its gonna get ugly.. So Today my regular delivery guy came and topped all the tanks off.. And is coming back tomorrow to do the same so I can get back on the normal Thursday schedule.. People can make things so difficult sometimes..

Ending on a good note, Ziggy and I found a good dog park today to go to.. We were there for a couple of hours.. He made alot of friends.. His new bestie is the Bull Mastiff.. Of coarse the biggest dog there.. But they got along great and wrestled for awhile.. He came home all tuckered out.. He ate dinner had his treats and went to bed.. We are going to make this at least an every other day trip if I feel good enough to do it every day then we sure will..

Hope everyone has a great day/night whenever you read this..

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those crazy oxygen delivery people - what were they thinking! All the rehab staff is glad that everything got straightened out.

Will's family said...

I love the new look so I borrowed the address for Will's blog. I will probably change it more often now that I know how to use it.
We had such good luck with our O2 delivery I think we were spoiled. I'm so sorry that you have all that to deal with. Just think- it won't be for long. Soon oxygen tanks will be a thing of the past. Yippee. You take care of yourself and keep blogging so we know how you are doing. I am glad you and the pup are getting out a little.
Love you lots and lots
Terri