I came into to joint on Monday morning.. I really needed to come in this time.. The weekend was a tough one, but I made it through without going to the ER.. I will do anything to avoid that rout.. It is hell.. I got the last room.. Dang that was lucky.. Just in time.. No where in the hospital except 2E knows how to take care of CF.. This is our unit!!
My Grams came down today and will stay till Sunday.. It's nice to have some one here all the time.. Since that is the only time we can spend together.. I can go outside more now that I have someone to take me out.. Good thing the hospital is on the hill, cause it sits above all the real crappy air.. Maybe tomorrow we will go sit on the Huntsman Hospital where there is a garden on the top of the roof.. take a lunch or something.. yup that's what we are going to do..
My lungs still are filled with allot of junk so I cant get around to good without getting real real winded.. They are just doing the regular meds while I am in.. In a week I will be starting a new drug (Aztreonam) its in the phase 3 study.. So a bunch of my Cf family is already on it or getting on it soon.. They are all doing great.. So hopefully this can make me live more comfortably while I wait for my lungs.. I am a few weeks of being at 7 months..
Have a great day to all who read this!!
****Prayers go out to the super hero Will****
3 comments:
Welcome back to 'The Joint' (like I'm your warden or something)--I love your new blog look, it totally fits you! Hope you are feeling better today...
Man that sucks you are back in girl. But what can ya do. Hope your stay in the joint isn't too bad and that you get out soon! How is UT lately? I am headed there for a week next month!
Love ya T
Whens the parole date?
Post a Comment