

We decided to take the west coast part way and then cut over to the Columbia river another part of the way.. I am feeling great, I am up and exercising daily again.. I done alot of working out in Seattle.. There are alot of hills at the places we went.. So my legs are back to being strong.. They had quite the layoff after I broke my arm.. If you are wondering what my legs have to do with my ARM getting hurt.. Well I landed on my whole right side and my hip was kinda screwed up.. But I fell good enough to start working out again.. YEA!!!! Well I'm gonna get to bed so I can get up in the morning and we are going to see this really gorgeous place.. I cant wait to show you the pics.. You will love them.. Trust me!!!
1 comment:
Dang T! I'm just catching up on your blog and it looks like you are having a great time! I am so jealous of your trip, it is exactly what I want to do one day! I can't wait for more photos!
Post a Comment