July 17, 2009

Outdoor Wonders

Today we really did not do much, we just relaxed at my aunties house.. We needed a day off from our busy week.. I have almost never done this much in a week.. We have been on a run constantly.. I would not have had in any other way though.. Tomorrow we are going to Pike Street.. It is going to be very fun.. I am going to go to the first Starbucks that ever opened.. My 2E groupies will be excited to know that.. The bucks is our special getaway from our room.

Below is some of my favorite flowers that are at my aunt Bev's house.. I just absolutely love Lilly's..








I just got this pic back from yesterday.. Here we are at the space needle.. On the top row- Myself, Amy (cuz) holding Sean, Grama, Bev (aunt), Bottom row- Caleb, Rachel, Marissa, Joseph

No comments: