It is so hot.. I cant sleep at night cause its so hot.. I have my air on high.. I guess it cant last for ever.. Soon it will be freezing cold.. Ill take the hot now that I stop and think about it.. This summer has gone by entirely to fast.. I am up to jogging my 2 miles a day again.. Today I spent alot of time at the gym.. It feels good to work out again.. I feel real good..I have gained alot of weight and still going strong.. I will be up to 115 in no time.. I redone my hair.. The blonde is back!! Love love it.. Well Just thought I would update a little on things.. I am on my way to get some things done for the benefit.. I cant get over that it is in a month.. Dang I have alot to do before then.. Mandy and I will get it done though.. Have a great week..
Love
T
My new hair doo
2 comments:
I love the hair!!!!! You look so sassy. Wish we could see you while we are down in SLC.
Love ya lots, say hi to grandma for us too.
Terri and the gang
Love the hair!
Xo
Post a Comment