October 12, 2008

Last Night In Lockup..

Yes I am still of the O2!! This is so exciting for me.. I have moved to another room.. I am now in the cardiac unit.. The apparently had overfill on critical patients and I was the most stable one so it was me they chose to move.. That's okay though.. This room is a nice room.. Plus I go home tomorrow.. When I was moving down here I was taken off all the monitors for my heart and O2 level.. Their machine was hooked up to the wall so I couldnt get up and move around.. Well down here the stuff is portable.. Its real cool and very convenient.. I don't have to call anyone in every time I have to go to the bathroom or change a movie in the dvd player..

Its real weird some parts of my chest and back are numb but it still itches.. It sucks..

My mom is going to be here early in the morning to meet with the pharmacist and all that kind of stuff.. I hope to get out of here at a decent time.. I cant wait to see my apartment.. My mom and aunt picked it out last week and moved everything in.. My mom will be staying with me for a month then my aunt will come the next month.. They will switch off so they don't get so burned out.. My dad will also come down for a few days at a time..

LOL I am watching the Gremlins.. Do you remember that movie.. Its an oldie..

Well I better go and finish the movie and go to sleep.. I have a big day tomorrow and I need to feel good so I can for sure go home..

Thanks for all your support and prayers.. Love all of you!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad that you are doing good. That is awesome that you get to go home. I was at the hospital for only 3 days with London and I was ready to go home. I have been asking wade about you all the time. Glad all is well!

Somer Love said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!