We have had so much fun here in Seattle... It was my birthday last Saturday.. Its the first birthday i have ever had without being sick and in the joint.. I have reached yet another Major mile stone.. One year ago I was in the hospital waiting for my new lungs to come.. I could barely walk a foot without wanting to die.. Now I am jogging two miles, and doing everything that I always dreamed of doing..
The butterfly exhibit was so amazing.. They are very exotic butterfly's.. I couldn't catch a pic of the bright blue ones flying.. They were the prettiest ones I have ever seen in real life.. We went to the Pier and ate dinner a few times and lunch.. The ocean is so cool.. I love the islands that are out there..
1 comment:
HAppy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you! HAppy Birthday to you!!!
Post a Comment