I have now been at the hospital for 12 days, but I only feel like I have been here for about 3 days. I have ZERO energy so the only thing i have time for is sleep.. but the thing is, is I will go to fall asleep and what do you know it my eyes just wont close and the t.v comes on and there we go, watching t.v till 2 or 3 in the morning.. AAHH
Its to the point now I would just rather go home and be with my kids. I'm close enough to the hospital if anything was to happen I can be right here in a flash.. Ill talk to them tomorrow about it.. See what they say...
1 comment:
So, once I was able to find you (wink, wink) I thought it was really cool that you have a blog. And since everyone else is being inspired....why not one for myself, eh? Have a great night, I'll be back on Tuesday.
Post a Comment