April 8, 2008

One More Day!!

Man what a sleepless night it was last night.. I don't really have a reason to why i couldn't fall asleep.. I get to go home tomorrow though, so I will be able to sleep in my own bed.. And best of all my puppy will be home so I will be able to cuddle with him.. I sure am home sick for that lil guy.. He has been at his grams while I have been in the joint, and having fun at that..
My Aunt surprised me and told me she was coming out for a visit this weekend.. How exciting!! I really do need this.. We are going to have a great time.. I have to thank Glen for putting this together and making things happen.. I cant even wait!!!
My friend Will has made a huge move in his recovery.. He has moved out of the ICU and into this Luxury Suite.. It is the best room in the whole hospital I think.. He very much deserves it too.. It Will be known as the HERO SUITE!!

1 comment:

Will's family said...

Hi sweetie
That's good that you're going home tomorrow. I hope I can see you before you go. But with Will I never know when I can get over there. I hope your pft's were what you were hoping. I hope to see you with your little "baby" when you get home and pics of your aunt too. It was so good to meet your grandmother and your great aunt. I know I will get along with them very well.
I will call you soon if I can't get over to your room before you leave. Keep on smiling, little sunshine.
Love ya lots
Terri