I woke up today not feeling that great.. The wind was blowing very hard last night and I think it stired up all the dirt in the air or something.. It feels as though i need to go back in the hospital.. I hate that one day you can feel so good and the next it is the exact opposite.. I hope that it only lasts one day.. Hopefully the rain washed the air and tomorrow will be better.. I have pulmonary rehab tomorrow so I will see how i handle that.. Now that the weather is getting warm and I have my O2 tank that has a higher flow of O2 (6 liters max) I was going to try and walk outside on the days that I don't have rehab.. I would probably try to do it on the weekends too.. I know that the kids (pups) would love that..
Tomorrow is my friend Will's birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!! Lets pray that his day goes just the way he wants it to.. Even the littlest progress would make him and his family pleased.. So keep the prayers and great thoughts going in his direction.. Thanks for you support!!
2 comments:
Oh yuck! I'm sorry that you're feeling sick, I hope the storms will help you out and give you a break! keep fighting--you're awesome!
Feel better!!! The air was horrible so I hope it lasts only one day!
Post a Comment