April 9, 2008

Home Again..

It is so nice to be home.. I got home about 4 this afternoon, took a real shower and chilled with by roomie Wade.. We watched some TV and I got so sleepy next thing I know it's time for dinner.. Wade went and got dinner and it tasted so good.. On the plus side the pups were so happy to see me.. Even if Anna did poop in my doorway as soon as I got home.. She has a way of paying me back from when I leave for a long time.. Oh i never did introduce you to Anna, she is the boys dog.. Sometimes she don't like that I moved in and she is sure to let me know.. The good thing is what ever she does the boys will always take care of it.. When I say the boys I am talking about Chad and Wade.. They are the ones that I moved in with while I am waiting for my new lungs.. Friends are great they sure do take care of me, and all the little thing that I come with..
My aunt is flying in tomorrow for the whole weekend.. She will get here around 10 in the morning if the weather does not change that.. We are supposed to be getting a storm.. Sure hope not, I am so ready for WARM SUNNY weather.. My mom and my sister Brook will also be coming down.. So this weekend will be filled with fun memories..

I am going to end this entry by asking all of you to pray for my dear friend Will.. He has had some complications added to his recovery.. Prayers and great thoughts are well needed for my friend.. He has been through so much and has made it this far so I know he has the power to make it farther down this journey.. If anyone can do this it is him.. You can see his blog at willharbison.blogspot.com
I have a quick link in the link section on my page just click on the title Will..



2 comments:

Aimee said...

hey i am happy to hear you are home! it's always so nice to be able to sleep in your own bed.

you are lucky to have some awesome friends that help take care of you=]

i will try and send some sunshine your way because i know utah is in desperate need of some!

Will's family said...

Hi girlfriend
I am sure you are so happy that you are home. Doesn't that bed feel good?? And no more hospital food.
Thanks for the good vibes going out for Will. You are a good friend. Cute pictures by the way.Put some more up if you have them.
Love ya lots,
Terriy
Terri