April 19, 2008

We Need Some Clean Rain

Man this weekend has started out rough.. I missed my pulmonary rehab cause my arthritis flair up, and when that happens it takes control and you have to wait till its ready to head out on it own terms.. Luckily I don't have is as bad as some of my CF friends have they are very painful for days and days.. Mines generally one or two days.. Not to mention I looked out side today and I could not even see the city.. It is so brown from all the dust blowing around.. Its completely disgusting.. Ill sit in my room with my air purifier on high before I will go out and breath that crap and end back up on the start line.. The Start line is where I cross and go into the joint (hospital).. I am doing as much moving around as I can.. I also do the home work out plan that Bill in rehab showed me to do.. They really work after you do them for a while.. I would hope that people on transplant take excises seriously.. I know it is so much of a pain cause of way it makes you feel during workout, but if you keep it up and when you do get sick, it is better on your body to try and catch up..I promise theThe littlest bit helps..
Ziggy ready for bed!!
My buddies made a fabulous dinner tonight.. yummy,, we had a few friends over and just enjoyed each other.. I love being with all my friends and just chilling and eating good food..

My Dad and Grammy are coming tomorrow.. We will play a game or something I really don't like to watch movies cause no one gets to talk, and I don't get to see them as much as I would like.. We are going to work on her texting this weekend too.. Maybe it (Ziggy giving goodnight kiss ) will be nice enough we can talk a walk around the block.. Depending on the air outside..

Well I am going to catch some sleep And pray for all my friends on waiting lists and for my friend that is in recovery..


Heading off to bed with my night feeds
Much Love be with all of you!!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey girlie, I hope you had a better weekend. I can't believe how yucky the weather is! Stay in as much as you can so you don't end up in the joint again. Good luck with your arthritis. I hope you get feeling better.
Tiff

Will's family said...

Honey,
I am sooooo sorry that your arthritis is acting up, it's gotta be the weather. Will's is really painful right now too. You seem to be so busy all the time. I think that is so wonderful. It keeps you from going crazy waiting,huh? Don't leave the house until this air clears up. If you need something, call me and I will get if for you.
You're a hoot, oh did I just age myself? I don't think anyone calls anyone a hoot anymore. But that's what you are. You're a special young lady and we are so glad you're in our life.
Lots and lots of love
Terri