October 20, 2008

Great Weekend!!


This was the first weekend that I have had FREE, with my new life.. My dad came down Friday after work and stayed till Monday.. We just hung out on Friday night, and watched some t.v.. Saturday we ate a huge breakfast (for my weight gain) that filled me up to the top.. It was so good.. Later that day we went to the gym down stairs and we biked a MILE.. Can you believe that I can actually do that now.. yehaa!! We took it easy the rest of the day, I don't want to over due it and pay the price of super sore muscles.. I did that already, it sucks.. Sunday we started the day off with another huge breakfast 100% protein to help me heal better.. We basically ate all day and went on a walk in the apartment building.. This building is huge.. Its on a hill so if you go down the the 1st floor you walk down the hall and all the sudden you will be on the 6th floor.. So Weird!!! I was so confused the first time that I walked that.. I was thinking that these pills really do have an affect, then my mom told me why we had changed levels.. I was relieved to know that I was not crazy and was not lost.. Sunday we just hung out and went on a small walk, I did stretches for the most part of my exercises.. I have to give myself some kind of break, right?..

Monday was another clinic day.. It went well.. I have gained 2 lbs.. Some3 of it is water though.. I did my PFT's and they went from 39 last week to 44 today.. Cool huh!! My x-ray showed that I still have some fluid on my lungs but there is not as much as there was last week.. My heart burn is still there, we changed some things around.. Hopefully that will help.. My blood pressure is a little high.. Not quit in the red zone yet but we are keeping a real close eye on it..

Over all my weekend was super fun and I enjoyed it very much..

Sad for the Sox who lost there game last night.. But they put there heart into it so that's all good.. I'm not really sure who I want to win this years final..

I hope that I am keeping you all updated as you would have hoped.. Feel free to ask anything that I may have left out that yo want to know..

Have a great week

Love all

T

7 comments:

Will's family said...

Hey, sweetie, I just put on Will's blog for you to blog on yours and here it is. I know you couldn't have read Will's blog already but thanks for the update. People have been asking about you. I just can't believe how great you look! It was all worth it, wasn't it? Can't wait until we can see you. Keep on blogging, you have a lot of people that care.
Love you lots
Terri

liljackmonkey said...

Look at you on that hill!! Woo!!! This is so exciting and awesome, you are doing so great!

Culley's said...

This is Mary from Will's site. Your looking good girl. Keep up the good work. We are so Thankful you are doing so well. Your going to be dancing in no time. Sounds like all your numbers are steadily improving. What an awesome miracle this is. You and Will are such inspirations to some of us out here. I admire both your additude's(sp?). Keep on doing what your doing- it seems to be working. God Bless you and yours. - Mary

Somer Love said...

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!! You lookl ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!


XO
Love ya Keep up the great work and keep the updates coming!

The Ross Retreat said...

Wow you look great. Keep up the good work, and great results will follow. You now have an opportunity to do things, so many people take for granted. Just taking a walk or a deep breath of fresh air without having a coughing spell. Fabulous keep up the great work.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

BHi Tanya, sounds like you are doing well. I'm anxious for my turn to come and take care of you.

Anonymous said...

B Hi T talk to you later